Recruiter (Full-time, 6-month term)
Come and envision a great career with us! enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion and the value of all people. We are looking for a Recruiter who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in southeastern Manitoba.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting successfully throughout the organization. You will play a critical role in the development of recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. As the Recruiter, you will build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and employees, while meeting the mission and values of enVision Community Living. You will be highly flexible, with the ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing work environment, while ensuring legislative and legal requirements are met. This position includes, data entry, file maintenance, administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources, or working towards, with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in recruitment. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Working towards the CPHR designation is considered an asset; although not required.
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills, in order to work effectively with various managers, candidate personalities, employees, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office and various payroll/HRIS software programs.
- Effective communications skills, verbal and written.
The successful candidate must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Child Abuse Registry Check, clear Adult Abuse Registry Check, have a valid Manitoba Driver’s License class 5F, as well as proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth.
Submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources, 84 Brandt Street, Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1; or email to email@example.com. Quote Job Reference: 12-22, Recruiter