Employment Opportunity: Manager (Fulltime/Permanent)
Come and envision a great career with us! enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion and the value of all people! We are looking for a Manager in our Residential services. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in southeastern Manitoba.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensuring person-centered services for people supported so that they may reach their potential with equal opportunities to fully participate in the community around them;
• Providing effective leadership within a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment, while ensuring a high level of individual and team performance
• Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and initiatives, with daily responsibility for staff scheduling and documentation
• Overseeing day-to-day service delivery with a commitment to the vision, mission and values of enVision
• Providing some evening work and some direct support work.
Qualifications & Experience
• A minimum of two years supervisory/management experience is preferred, with experience and education/training in the Disability sector considered an asset.
• Completed Foundations in Disability and Community Support or willing to obtain.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work independently.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Valid Class 5F license and access to vehicle
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop/laptop computers or other devices
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• We provide competitive compensation and benefits package that includes extended health care for you and dependents, Employment Assistance Program, short term disability, long term disability, pension plan matching, and professional development.
• This position requires satisfactory Criminal Record check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Adult & Child Abuse Registry Checks, and proof COVID-19 full vaccination
• If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us in advance. Information received will be strictly confidential and would not affect the application
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 29, 2022 at 11:59pm. Quote Job Reference: 16-22 Manager, Residential. To be considered in this competition, you must submit your application package online, via email. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only retained candidates will be contacted.
enVision Community Living is committed to inspiring equality, inclusion, and the value of all people. Candidates are encouraged to self-identify as Indigenous, as a woman, as a person with disability, and as member of a visible minority.
enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people.