Summer Employment Facilitator – 16-week term (35 hours/week)
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability. enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people.
Reporting to the Manager this position will assist individuals to achieve their personal goals, increase inclusion by contributing to and participating in community; provide opportunities to learn new skills; promote continuous learning; foster the development of relationships with others; facilitating pre-employment activities including workshops and job search, network with employers in the community.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Effective time management with minimal supervision
- Ability to market organization and individuals to community employers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- A creative, adaptive and flexible approach to supported employment
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license with access to a vehicle
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
This position is funded by Service Canada; the successful candidate must meet the criteria of the Canada Summer Jobs Program.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1