Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies? Then come and envision a great career with us! enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion and the value of all people. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in Steinbach and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting successfully throughout the organization. You will play a critical role in the development of recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. As the Recruiter, you will build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and employees, while meeting the mission and values of enVision Community Living. You will be highly flexible, with the ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing work environment, while ensuring legislative and legal requirements are met. This position includes, data entry, file maintenance, administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources, or working towards, with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in recruitment. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Working towards the CPHR designation is considered an asset; although not required.
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills, in order to work effectively with various managers, candidate personalities, employees, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office and various payroll/HRIS software programs.
- Effective communications skills, verbal and written.
As the successful candidate, you must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with a Clear Vulnerable Sector Search; Clear Child Abuse Registry Check; Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check; and have a valid Manitoba Driver’s License.
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive employee benefit and Pension Plan.
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Human Resources, 84 Brandt Street, Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1. Quote Job Reference: 05-21, Recruiter.
Thank you to all those who apply but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.