Labourer – Kindale Industries (Term)
Kindale Industries (Full-time, 12-month Term) : Monday–Friday : 8:00 am–4:00 pm
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Reporting to the Manager this full time position will assist in the production of wood products including using powered saws and tools, participate in general cleaning and maintenance of production areas and grounds; assist in preparing, completing and shipping commercial orders; perform labourer duties at Eastman Recycling as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Team player, positive attitude and good character
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Commitment to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Strong work ethic and ability to work without close supervision
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search; start date of employment is dependent on it.
Starting wage: $12.00 per hour
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people.