Job Coach/Direct Support Professional – Eastman Employment Services – Full Time
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Reporting to the Manager this full time position will carry out one-on-one vocational training and support; provide educational services including literacy, computer skills and life skills, as well as maintain records regarding activities.
- Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license with access to a vehicle
- Available to work shifts (mornings, days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
Starting wage – $12.80 – $15.25 hourly depending on qualifications
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1