Direct Support Professional – Employment Facilitator
Come and envision a great career with us! enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion and the value of all people! We are looking for an Employment Facilitator at Eastman Employment Services who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in Steinbach and surrounding areas.
Reporting to the Manager this Full Time position will assist individuals to achieve their personal goals, increase inclusion by contributing to and participating in community; provide opportunities to learn new skills; promote continuous learning; foster the development of relationships with others; facilitating pre-employment activities including workshops and job search, network with employers in the community.
- Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Effective time management with minimal supervision
- Ability to market organization and individuals to community employers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- A creative, adaptive and flexible approach to supported employment
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
Starting wage – $14.45 – $16.15 hourly depending on qualifications
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1