Direct Support Worker – Niverville
Looking for a rewarding career in the Disability Sector?
Then enVision is the place for you. We are seeking energetic Direct Support Workers to provide supports to individuals who live with an intellectual disability.
Direct Support Worker – Casual
Shift Work (may include days, evenings, overnights and weekend shifts)
Direct Support Workers assist individuals to achieve their personal goals, provide opportunities to learn new skills; promote continuous learning and foster the development of relationships with others and increase inclusion in community, by contributing to and participating.
- Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license
- Available to work shifts
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1