Direct Support Worker/ Job Coach – Full Time Term
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
(May – August 31, 2019)
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Reporting to the Coordinator this full time position will assist individuals to achieve their personal goals, perform tasks such as lawn care, window washing, and other outdoor maintenance duties as required. The incumbent will provide instruction, training and supervision at job placement sites, promote continuous learning and foster the development of relationships with others.
Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in the Human Services field will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to read, speak and write English fluently
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Commitment to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check at time of hire
This position is funded by HomeTown Green Team; the successful candidate must meet the criteria of the Program.
Submit your resume to:
84 Brandt Street