Direct Support Professional – Job Coach
Eastman Employment Services
Direct Support Professional – Job Coach – Full time
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Reporting to the Manager this full time position will carry out one-on-one vocational training and support; provide educational services including literacy, computer skills and life skills, as well as maintain records regarding activities.
• Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
• Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license with access to a vehicle
• Available to work shifts (mornings, days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
Starting wage: $12.80 – $15.25 hourly depending on qualifications
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1
Job Reference – Job Coach
Closing Date – June 30, 2021
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted
enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people.
Job type: Full-time