Direct Support Professional / Job Coach – Full Time Term
Eastman Employment Services
Full Time Term (April 26 – September 20, 2021)
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
enVision Community Living provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability.
Reporting to the Coordinator this full time term position will assist individuals to achieve their personal goals, perform tasks such as lawn care, window washing, and other outdoor maintenance duties as required. The incumbent will provide instruction, training and supervision at job placement sites, promote continuous learning and foster the development of relationships with others.
- Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Yard care experience preferred
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license with access to a vehicle
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check
Position funded in partnership with the Urban/Hometown Green Team grant; the successful candidate must meet the criteria of the Program.
Starting wage – $12.80 – $15.25 hourly depending on qualifications
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1