Direct Support Professional – Day Services
Day Services (Full Time)
Come and envision a great career with us! enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion and the value of all people! We are looking for Direct Support Professionals in Day Services who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in Steinbach and surrounding areas.
Direct Support Professionals assist people to achieve their personal goals, provide opportunities to learn new skills; promote continuous learning and foster the development of relationships with others and increase inclusion in community.
- Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
- Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check
Starting wage – $12.80 – $15.25 hourly depending on qualifications
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth.
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1