Coordinator – Residential & Day Services, Full-time
Come and envision a great career with us! enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion and the value of all people! We are looking for a Coordinator who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in Steinbach and surrounding areas.
Reporting to the Director of Services, you are responsible for overall management of services, meeting the mission and values of enVision Community Living to promote the equality, inclusion, and value of all people. As a senior leader, you are responsible for selecting, supervising, guiding, and developing managers, including evaluating their performance and guiding them to achieve their best work and the best work of their team(s). In addition, you are responsible to develop and manage services, carry out strategic plans, be actively involved in networking and planning, as well as the administration and the ongoing evaluation of services. You will do this by developing and managing services to meet the desired outcomes of people supported, while working with support networks to act as a resource to address service issues, and ensure all legislative and legal requirements are met.
- Postsecondary education in Disability & Community Support, Disability Studies, Social Sciences, or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years of supervisory/management experience in human services.
- Experience providing supports for persons who live with an intellectual disability is an asset.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and make decisions in order to achieve goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel).
The successful candidates must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with a Clear Vulnerable Sector Search; Clear Child Abuse Registry Check; Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check; and have a valid Manitoba Driver’s License.
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive employee benefit and Pension Plan.
Submit your cover letter and resume to Director of Human Resources, 84 Brandt Street, Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1; or email to email@example.com ; or fax to 204-346-3639. Quote Job Reference: 06-20, Coordinator.